Get Ready for the next Book Tsunami . . .

All the Microsoft "2.0" stuff (whatever it really is, VS.NET 2005, ASP.NET 2.0, SQL Server 2005, etc) is expected to be released later this year, and we are in for a hell of a learning curve. For starters, Scott Guthrie says the number of classes in .NET 2.0 has doubled! Well! Pie r Square, and Cornbread r Round! Or is it the other way?

Hey, we're still having trouble grappling with all the classes in .NET 1.1. I'm an MS C# MVP, I've been working with this stuff since the first .NET Beta in 2000. I have a lot of books on the shelf about .NET Some I've bought, others are review copies from publishers because I've written reviews for them. But, man - we are in for an onslaught. I can see it now:

"Professsional ASP.NET 2.0"
"ASP.NET 2.0 Revealed"
"C# Iterators for Dummies"
"Sql Server 2005 Service Broker Quick Start"
"Team System Developer's Reference"


Umm, you get the picture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FIREFOX / IE Word-Wrap, Word-Break, TABLES FIX

Some observations on Script Callbacks, "AJAX", "ATLAS" "AHAB" and where it's all going.

IE7 - Vista: "Internet Explorer has stopped Working"